Software Developer - Mulesoft
Description Summary: This is a mid-level to senior developer position responsible for the design and development of dynamic enterprise class software applications in addition to mentoring and assisting other team members.
The duties listed below are the essential functions of this position, and they may change as the needs of the company demand. All associates are expected to do what is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully with their supervisor’s requests for additional or altered duties.
- Technically talented and a team player with experience in all aspects of SDLC
- Collaborate with team to identify end user requirements and technical specifications.
- Ability to direct the team in making the right design decisions with focus on performance, scalability, extensibility, quality, security, and ease of maintenance.
- Develop efficient, elegant, and quality code based on requirements.
- Debug, Test and Deploy applications.
- Troubleshoot and improve existing applications.
- Organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Develop technical documents to guide future development projects
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience developing in Mulesoft designing, developing and providing guidance on the Mulesoft portion of the ETL/EDW integrations solution.
- Experience working in SQL Server or MySQL.
- Rapid web application development using ASP.Net, MVC and other design patterns such as Web Forms.
- Experienced using tools such as Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps Server
- Experience with the .Net (Core) framework
- Use of object-relational mapping tools such as Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience with Microservices and Containers (Docker) a plus
- Experience with Cross-browser Compatibility and troubleshooting
- Assist the manager in guiding the team and assessing performance, setting best practice standards, and in training new developers
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, user requirements and accurately estimate the effort required
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to perform work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to attend work per assigned schedule and attend meetings with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to bend and lift to 25 lbs.
- 5+ years of experience in a directly related position
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, IT, or Computer Science highly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years’ experience working with REST api’s
- 1-year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- This position requires regular attendance, punctuality, and the ability to work a full-time position during normal office hours as well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or scheduling requirements dictate
- This position requires the ability to work in an office setting, sitting at a computer workstation, with the ability to work most of the day using the computer, telephone, and basic office equipment
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately using professionally written and spoken English
- Mulesoft certifications are a plus
- Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP)
- A strong developer portfolio will be considered. (E.g. GitHub, Codeplex)